• Uniting our artistic talents together for display under a common umbrella to raise awareness about community issues through the platform of performance.
• Acting as role models and social activists for the community.
• Tapping into, and preserving talent and culture
• Curbing idleness, social injustices (e.g. drug abuse and crime) and poverty.
• Forming arts related projects to rehabilitate disadvantaged children.
Our vision is to empower youths through:
• Embracing their talents,
• Appreciating and being proud of our cultural heritage,
• Helping them to become role models who are instrumental in the positive development of their community.